The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) is here
Samsung quietly announced The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016), an upgraded version of last years’ Galaxy Tab A 10.1.The device is a 10.1-inch display tablet with 1920 x 1200 pixel resolution with Samsung’s own PLS (Plane to Line Switching) technology, a variation of the popular IPS panels.
The Tablet is powered by an octa-core 1.6GHz Exynos 7870 processor, 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage, yes the Tablet support an expandable storage 200GB maximum, the camera has a 2MP f/2.2 front camera and an 8MP f/1.9 rear shooter and they both can capture 1080p video, Battery capacity is rated at 7,300mAh.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016), will come in two versions, the Wi-Fi and the cellular, while the Wi-Fi will cost €289, The cellular cost to €349.
- 10.1-inch (1920×1200) WUXGA TFT PLS 16: 10 display
- 1.6 GHz Octa-Core
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB of expandable internal storage
- Android 6.0
- 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 2MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+ (Optional),WiFi a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 + 5 GHz) , Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS + GLONASS / Beidou
- 7,300mAh battery