Samsung’s new Phablet is Galaxy J Max with 7-inch screen and dated OS
Samsung is really taking budget smartphone seriously, the Samsung J Max was leaked just yesterday, now the Korean Tech company just launch the smartphone. This is a budget phablet, 7-inch screen, the smartphone is powered by a quad-core 1.5GHz processor with 1.5GB RAM and 16GB internal storage which also supports microSD.
Camera department is very boring especially for Selfie lovers as they will be disappoint with a 2.0MP while the rear camera sports 8.0MP, while battery is 4,000mAh, I suppose that is need because of the screen size, considering being a budget smartphone, I wouldn’t expect Samsung to still run dated Android Software in the 2016. The J Max will run Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box.
J Max Features Ultra Data Saving and S Bike mode, the price of the handset is $200, if you love dated OS and Specification you will be happy to choose either Black or Gold color when the smartphone is available in India at the end of the month.
As for price, the Galaxy J Max carries a tag of INR 13,400, which translates to around $200.
Samsung Galaxy J Max specifications
- 7-inch (1280 × 800 pixels) WXGA TFT display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core processor
- 1.5GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 2MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 186.9×108.8×8.7mm
- 4000mAh battery